Codexis scientists have written many technical papers and contributed to many scientific review articles. Below are links to papers and articles about Codexis technologies and products:
- Directed evolution of an ultrastable carbonic anhydrase for highly efficient carbon capture from flue gas
Proceedings of the national Academy of Sciences of the Unites States of America, October 7, 2014
- On the development of new biocatalytic processes for practical pharmaceutical synthesis.
Current Opinion in Chemical Biology, 2013, vol 17.
- Analytical method development for directed enzyme evolution research: a high throughput high-performance liquid chromatography method for analysis of ribose and ribitol and a capillary electrophoresis method for the separation of ribose enantiomers.
Journal of Chromatography A, vol 1271.
- Efficient, chemoenzymatic process for manufacture of the Boceprevir bicyclic [3.1.0]proline intermediate based on amine oxidase-catalyzed desymmetrization.
Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2012, vol 134.
- Biotechnology for the acceleration of carbon dioxide capture and sequestration.
Current Opinion in Biotechnology, 2011, vol 22.
- Biocatalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Chiral Amines from Ketones Applied to Sitagliptin Manufacture
Science, June 17, 2010
- Development of a Biocatalytic Process as an Alternative to the (-)-DIP-Cl-Mediated Asymmetric Reduction of a Key Intermediate of Montelukast
Organic Process Research & Development, 2010, Vol 14.
- Practical chiral alcohol manufacture using ketoreductases
Current Opinion in Chemical Biology, 2009, 14.
- Enzyme optimization: moving from blind evolution to statistical exploration of sequence-function space
Trends in Biotechnology, March 2008.
- Biocatalysis: Giving Nature a Helping Hand
sp2, August 2007.
- Improving catalytic function by ProSAR-driven enzyme evolution
Nature Biotechnology, March 7, 2007.