Codexis scientists have written many technical papers and contributed to many scientific review articles. Below are links to papers and articles about Codexis technologies and products:
- On the development of new biocatalytic processes for practical pharmaceutical synthesis.
Current Opinion in Chemical Biology, 2013, vol 17.
- Analytical method development for directed enzyme evolution research: a high throughput high-performance liquid chromatography method for analysis of ribose and ribitol and a capillary electrophoresis method for the separation of ribose enantiomers.
Journal of Chromatography A, vol 1271.
- Efficient, chemoenzymatic process for manufacture of the Boceprevir bicyclic [3.1.0]proline intermediate based on amine oxidase-catalyzed desymmetrization.
Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2012, vol 134.
- Biotechnology for the acceleration of carbon dioxide capture and sequestration.
Current Opinion in Biotechnology, 2011, vol 22.
- Biocatalytic Asymmetric Synthesis of Chiral Amines from Ketones Applied to Sitagliptin Manufacture
Science, June 17, 2010
- Development of a Biocatalytic Process as an Alternative to the (-)-DIP-Cl-Mediated Asymmetric Reduction of a Key Intermediate of Montelukast
Organic Process Research & Development, 2010, Vol 14.
- Practical chiral alcohol manufacture using ketoreductases
Current Opinion in Chemical Biology, 2009, 14.
- Enzyme optimization: moving from blind evolution to statistical exploration of sequence-function space
Trends in Biotechnology, March 2008.
- Biocatalysis: Giving Nature a Helping Hand
sp2, August 2007.
- Improving catalytic function by ProSAR-driven enzyme evolution
Nature Biotechnology, March 7, 2007.